Suntans look gorgeous there is no doubt but in the pursuit of that perfect tan people often end up choosing the wrong products and follow the wrong methods that they end up getting sunburnt and expose themselves to the risks of skin cancer and premature aging. Here are a few tips that will help you get the right tan but safely.
- Say “No” no sunbeds: Tanning beds have unusually large amounts of UVA and UVB which will increase your risk of skin cancer by almost 76%.
- The right sunscreen matters: Use broad-spectrum sunscreen and go for SPF 30 or SPF 50. These sunscreens will filter a majority of the harmful UVB rays. Those with dark skin can rely on SPF 15 because they have a larger melanin content.
- Detect your tanning time: Tanning time is a cut of that each skin has when it cannot produce any more You must find out what is yours and stop sunning yourself and exposing yourself to harmful UV rays. Usually, two to three hours of sun exposure is good enough.
- Eat the right food: Foods rich in lycopene like tomatoes will help produce the SPF needed by the skin. Regularly eating foods rich in lycopene will protect you from the harmful effects of the sun. Polyphenols found in green tea are also helpful for skin care. Fish and dark chocolate also contribute to protecting your skin from damage from pollution and sun rays.
- Get the right amount of shade: Your skin needs its share of rest from the sun; it needs breaks or you will end up with sunburn. If you still need a tan then depend on DarkLush for that glowing tan because it is safe unlike other spurious products in the market.
A beautiful tan and healthy skin are possible if you take the effort of eating right and remain prudent in your sun exposure.