Wow! You are sailing and it is quite beautiful to see the sunny morning yellow-red rays coming just up right there. Adding to the scenic beauty, the glittering water flowing around you, the gentle clinking of these water waves on your boat and the cool breeze that is soothing you, all are quite good enough to unwind you.
However, these sun rays have positive effects on you along with there are some precautions you always need to take while out under the sun.
- The Ultraviolet radiations coming from the sun can easily convert your body cholesterol to synthesize the nutrient called vitamin D that is indeed essential for the body to absorb calcium content from the food you consume.
- Further, it is also helpful in generating the mood-lifting hormone called serotonin in your body.
- Relieves you from pain as the sun warmth has a natural pain killing effect.
- Moreover, it energizes you from within as it aids in skin-boosting pigment production called melanin or the energy for the cells and so on.
Care for yourself
As you are aware of the problems that prolonged sun radiations can cause you like sunburns, be wise enough to take precautions against it. Here are some of the great tips that you can follow to keep yourself safe.
- Find yourself a comfortable place in the shady space of your luxury boat hired online from www.4yacht.com.
- Depend on vitamin D rich food supplements like cod liver oil and fish meat that could increase your tolerance to UV.
- Take in plenty of water that could keep you away from the dehydration problems.
- Nourish your skin by having saturated fat content food and also, by applying creamy moisturizer.
- Prevent yourself from tans and dry scales by using quality sunscreens that have SPF ranging from 15 to 30.
- Finally, make sure you wear long clothes and other accessories like sunglasses, hat, and shawls that can effectually keep you away from the hot scorching sun.