If you would have told me to consume apple cider vinegar a few months ago for my weight loss therapy, I would have smirked. Yes, I would have!
I found the folklore medicine too funny to even work. I had people as many as ten who were ready to tell me that it was the panacea that I was looking for. But no, I wouldn’t listen. Sigh*
How it finally helped is a story in itself:
I was seriously looking to lose some weight because my doctors were telling me that if I did not take a concentrated effort in losing a few pounds, I would have to go under the knife. I was not morbidly obese mind you but my organs were just too pressured to do their daily chores. I would have collapsed due to fatty liver or even a heart failure. Yes, this was serious and if I had anything left in me for god’s sake I should have heeded the doctor’s advice long ago.
You see, I am genetically predisposed to putting on weight. So, I have been on pills et al all my life but exercise and food that could double up as a medicine sans any side effect were just not acceptable. In hindsight, I find myself so naïve!
So, I try apple cider vinegar albeit reluctantly:
And what do you think I find?
- In the first place, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar which is only 3.5 ml helped me curb my hunger pangs like nothing did!
- Additionally, it made my metabolism quicker which meant that I was not eating enough but my body was also processing my food faster.
- Simultaneous exercise regime was a great add-on benefit and I was losing in inches.
- I was getting a good amount of potassium, amino acid, and protein from its intake.
- And last but not the least it brought a shift in my focus from curing the body of the disease to preventing it in the first place.
My doctors were not quite happy, let me tell you because they lost a case but I could not thank MOVOMOVO enough!!…